The latest edition of the Mental Health Wales journal is nowonline and it’s a research special.
Wales is producinggroundbreaking mental health and social care research. In our summeredition we interview some of theleading lights about their research aims and ambitions. These include:-
· Christine Wilson, a Member of the Service User and Carer Partnership Research DevelopmentGroup (SUCP RDG) at the MHRN-C and a Senior Consultant at Hafal
· Professor Jeremy Hall, Director, Neuroscience & Mental HealthResearch Institute
· Professor Jonathan Bisson, Head of the National Institute for SocialCare and Health Research (NISCHR)
· Professor Marcus Longley, Director, Welsh Institute for Health andSocial Care (WIHSC)
· Professor Catherine Robinson, Co-director, Centre for Mental Health andSociety
· Dr Michael Coffey, Associate Professor, Public Health And PolicyStudies, Swansea University
· Professor Keith Lloyd, Director, Mental Health Research NetworkCymru (MHRN-C)
· Professor Ian Jones, Director, National Centre for Mental Health(NCMH).