Using this site: Where to go for help

There are a number of points of contact available for help and advice in Wales. In the first instance it may be advisable to contact your GP or Social Worker, or your local hospital. You can get details of local NHS services via

The Samaritans can be contacted on telephone number 08457 909090 and at

See also the “Who’s Who” section in the contents bar of this site.

C.A.L.L. (Community Advice & Listening Line) offers emotional support and information/literature on mental health and related matters to the people of Wales, and can be contacted on 0800 132 737 or through the website

Contact NHS 111 for help and advice on 111.